Entrevista a un turista

martes, 10 de junio de 2008

S- Hi, good morning. Can we make you some questions, please?
We are doing a final course project and we need to ask some questions to a turist.

T- Yes of course, no problem! You can begin!

S- Thank you very much. What's your name?

T- My name is Chris.

S- O.K. Chris, how old are you?

T- I'm twenty-two.

S- Where are you from?

T- I'm from Amsterdam, Holland.

S- Do you like Barcelona, Chris?

T- Oh yes,I love it,I like a lot.

S- How long do you want to stay in Barcelona?

T- I will stay for a week.

S- what do you like of Barcelona?

T- Oh! Firstly the food,I love Spanish food. Also,I love the monuments and the architecture: Gaudí, Gotic area, churches, cathedrals...

S- have you gone to the beach?

T- Not yet,I want to go to Sitges tomorrow.

S- O.K. It's all Chris, thank you very much.

T- Bye, bye boys, good luck!

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Nois, està molt bé, però no li poseu cap introducció ni cap comentari?? penso que haurieu d'escriure una petita introducció explicant el perquè de l'entrevista en anglés, quedaria millor.